Sony Pictures Consumer Products invites fans to gear up and bust ghosts with a slate of new licensed Ghostbusters products celebrating the iconic brand. With interactive, apparel, costumes, crafts, gaming toys, collectibles and more, the Ghostbusters consumer products program will thrill fans of all ages.
In a reflection of the brand’s continued popularity, top gaming companies Epic Games and Psyonix have launched Ghostbusters integrations into their platforms as Epic Games offers Ghostbusters themed outfits, gear, and accessories for a limited time in their blockbuster game Fortnite during their annual Fortnitemares event. Meanwhile, Psyonix taps into the Ghostbusters brand to headline the Rocket League Haunted Hallows Event on all platforms.
Additional licensees that currently have products available now for purchase or pre-orders include Gemmy, Hasbro, JAAKS Pacific, Party City, R.H. Smith and Sons, Reebok, Ripple Junction, Urban Outfitters, Sangacio, and Spirit Halloween. In addition, fans now have a one-stop-shop for most of their ghost-busting with the launch of GHOSTBUSTERS: THE OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE, which is managed by The Araca Group.
The following licensees for Ghostbusters have products available now for purchase or pre-orders:
- Gemmy has created a variety of airblown inflatable décor and a Stay Puft Marshmellow Man Halloween Greeter available at various retailers.
- Hasbro expanded on their successful fan-focused Plasma Series line with the October release of Spengler’s Neutrona Wand, now available at fan accounts nationwide. The company’s throwback Kenner Classics line continues to delight fans with 1980s stylings available exclusively at Walmart.
- JAAKS Pacific, Inc., is the newest Halloween costume licensor. Their costume division Disguise, is busy putting finishing touches on their extensive line for Halloween 2021.
- Party City is offering Halloween costumes for the whole family.
- R.H. Smith and Sons / Smiffys (UK) have launched a line of costumes for kids and adults available on Smiffys.com and Amazon.
- Reebok unveiled a full-family, full-body Ghostbusters footwear and apparel capsule for Halloween 2020.
- Ripple Junction and Urban Outfitters launched a capsule collection in collaboration with streetwear designer and artist Joshua Vides. Available in stores and online now.
- Sangacio announced a limited drop of Ghostbusters sneakers on October 1st available in Japan.
- Spirit Halloween is offering Halloween costumes and décor for everyone. For true fans, they have also created a life-sized replica of the Terror Dog.