Limit of 5 per customer.
Have there been any recent reports of odd occurrences in your neighborhood? No, not the guy a few houses down that likes to mow his lawn at 4 a.m., wearing a bathrobe and a pair of tube socks pulled up to his knees. That’s just your neighbor, who falls more into the category of something weird that don’t look good. Although… who mows a pattern like that into their lawn? Maybe he’s trying to open a portal to the other side, right there in his front yard? Okay, on second thought, you should probably keep a closer eye on him. You may very well need to call in the professionals: the Ghostbusters.
Better yet, you could suit up yourself and take matters into your own hands, and we’ve got exactly what you need to do it!
This HasLab begins on October 27th and ends on December 12th
If funded, we will begin shipping in the Spring of 2023.
“WE GOT ONE!”
Look, we get it, not everyone is lucky enough to have an eccentric, genius grandfather who left us a fully functional albeit unlicensed nuclear accelerator. Most people just get slacks and socks. It was with this understanding that we decided to cook up something special. We’re professionals here at the Hasbro Pulse HasLab, and we wouldn’t waste a second of this amazing fanbase’s time with anything less than the ultimate ghost bustin’ adult collectible roleplay item. Introducing the first-ever Ghostbusters HasLab project: the Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack! Heat ‘em up, indeed!
If we’re being honest—and it sure smells like it—most of us have been waiting for this moment to arrive since way back in 1984, when we were introduced to our true calling: strapping into a Proton Pack and saving the world from every spirit, spectre, ghoul, and ghost looking to get up to some supernatural shenanigans and haunting hijinks.
As fellow faux scientists (and no doubt a smattering of real ones!), you know the importance of funding paranormal research and how it can help make the world a safer, less scary place. Here’s what we’ll need to make this paranormal project a reality (and don’t worry, we kept Venkman out of the money decisions):
- – Fan funding for this iconic Ghostbusters 1:1-scale roleplay item ($399)
- – 7,000 backers to answer the call and officially fund the project
- – 9,000 backers to unlock the Class I Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE CLASSIC BUNDLE
- – 11,000 backers to unlock the Class II Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE BUNDLE
- – 13,000 backers to unlock the Class III Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SPENGLER SPECIAL
- – 15,000 backers to unlock the Class IV Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SUPERNATURAL STAND
You are our eerie investors, our phantom financiers, our bloodcurdling backers, and we need your support for our research and to fund this HasLab today!
Hang onto your flight suits because we’re about to blow you away. The Ghostbusters: Afterlife Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack is here, and this first-ever, full-scale, mass-manufactured beauty has it all!
- – We’re making history with this movie-inspired prop replica, scanned directly from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife Proton Pack hero prop! (Yes, Sony Pictures Consumer Products let us play with the real thing!)
- – Out-of-this-world tech features lights, sounds, AND a motor for active roleplay and re-creating iconic scenes!
- – Two modes of play include lights and sounds from both the 1984 classic film Ghostbusters and the upcoming 2021 Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie. Did we use supernatural sorcery? Nope, we just included a switch!
- – Modular and lightweight, this scientific wonder is the closest you can get to strapping a real nuclear particle accelerator to your back (and much less dangerous)!
- – Have we mentioned that this Proton Pack is compatible with the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand (sold separately)? Because it is! The Proton Pack features a metal V-hook bracket that connects to the metal V-hook bracket on the bottom of the Neutrona Wand. Level up your cosplay game by stowing your wand on your pack when you’re not actively bustin’ ghosts!
- – Scary good screen-accurate details include the booster, power cell injectors, bumper, shock mount, and more! Oh, and yeah, you can open the cyclotron and explore its inner workings for the very first time. Seriously, if you don’t fund this Ghostbusters HasLab project it may be a decision that haunts you forever!